Perfect size for perfect performance
- Easy and comfortable to grasp, the 1,2 liter bowl fits in the palm of your hand
- Durable stainless steel and tough silicon, machine washable
- Generous silicone base for better grip and less noise – even when tilting the bowl
- 3 standard sizes
The ultimate mixing bowl
Mixing bowls are used for a multitude of tasks when preparing food. This kitchen tool seldom gets any attention – but professional cooks use it daily and it must meet many requirements.
Steel the only option
Thin, tough steel makes the bowls light – but also very tough and long-lasting. A perfect balance between function, durability and weight.
Bowl angles and dimensions
A high rim is an important detail for avoiding spill when, for example, whipping cream. The rim must also be perfectly curved to facilitate pouring.
Attractive and stackable
Mixing bowls from professional Secretsare stackable and save space in the home kitchen. They have also been designed to be stylish enough for the dining table.
Tips from the pros included:
With every product from professional Secrets comes a booklet with tips and knowledge on how to get the most out of your kitchen tool, like a pro. Some examples:
- A mixing bowl has to withstand – for example – an electric mixer. Plastic materials risk contaminating the food.
- A bowl should be easy to grasp, easy to work with, and easy to pour from.
- Use a bowl to mix ingredeints before plating, like a pro.
Material: Brushed stainless steel, thickness 0,5mm. Silicone suitable for food handling.
Dimensions: Small 1,2 liters (1,3qt), diameter 139mm (5,5"), height 110mm (4,3")