Big, strong, silent
- 3 standard sizes in stainless steel and silicone
- Easy and comfortable to grasp, the 3 liter bowl has generous dimensions
- Generous dimensions – but fits in a regular washing machine
- Generous silicone base for better grip and less noise – even when tilting the bowl
A mixing bowl for big tasks
Mixing bowls are used for a multitude of tasks when preparing food. This kitchen tool seldom gets any attention – but professional cooks use it daily and it must meet many requirements.
Steel the only option
Thin, tough steel makes the bowls light – but also very long-lasting. A perfect balance between function, durability and weight.
Optimal angles and dimensions
A high rim is an important detail for avoiding spill when, for example, whip- ping cream. The rim must also be perfectly curved to facilitate pouring.
Attractive and stackable
PS mixing bowls are stackable and save space in the home kitchen. They have also been designed to be stylish enough for the dining table.
Tips from the pros included:
With every product from professional Secrets comes a booklet with tips and knowledge on how to get the most out of your kitchen tool, like a pro. Some examples:
- A mixing bowl has to withstand – for example – an electric mixer. Plastic materials risk contaminating the food.
- A bowl should be easy to grasp, easy to work with, and easy to pour from.
- For a neat presentation, toss salad in a big bowl before plating.
Material: Brushed stainless steel, thickness 0,5mm. Silicone suitable for food handling.
Dimensions: Large 5 liters (5,3qt), diameter 219mm (8,6"), height 160mm (6,3")