PS mixing bowls – 1.2L, 2.5L, 5L
For a multitude of tasks when preparing food. This kitchen tool seldom gets any attention – but professional cooks use it daily and it must meet many requirements.
Steel is it
Thin, tough steel makes the bowls light – but also very long-lasting. A perfect balance between function, durability and weight.
Angles and dimensions
A high rim is an important detail for avoiding spill when, for example, whipping cream. The rim must also be perfectly curved to facilitate pouring.
Attractive and stackable
PS mixing bowls are stackable and save space in the home kitchen. They have also been designed to be stylish enough for the dining table.
Book of mixing bowls included:
- A mixing bowl has to withstand – for example – an electric mixer. Plastic materials risk contaminating the food.
- A bowl should be easy to grasp, easy to work with, and easy to pour from.
- Stackable, to save space.
PS mixing bowls:
- 3 standard sizes. Easy and comfortable to grasp, the smallest one fitting in the palm of your hand.
- Generous dimensions – but fit in a regular washing machine.
- Generous silicon base for better grip and less noise – even when tilting the bowl.
Brushed stainless steel, thickness 0,5mm. Silicon suitable for food handling.
Large 5 L. Diameter 219 mm, Height 160 mm
Medium 2,5 L. Diameter 179 mm, Height 130 mm
Small 1,2 L. Diameter 139 mm, Height 110 mm
Buy and sell
Do you want to buy PS mixing bowls? Contact us here.
Do you want to be a reseller of our mixing bowls and other PS “Chef’s Essential Kit” products? Contact us here.