Straight from the pros
We are not professional chefs, but we love cooking. However, our sources of information, inspirers, advisors, designers and role models are professional chefs! Their credibility is our credibility. This is the foundation of every “secret” we reveal and every product that comes out of Professional Secrets.
Most of our chefs today have Swedish origin, brought up in the Scandinavian kitchen, although most of them have long and distinguished international careers. Our network is growing and soon we plan to be working with chefs from all over the world.
Developed with professional chefs
Our kitchen tools have been developed in close collaboration with our network of professional chefs. And every tool comes with knowhow and tips from said chefs. By spreading this knowledge we hope to inspire more home cooks to make great food from scratch with outstanding ingredients.
Sustainability in the kitchen
We only use sustainable, high quality materials in our kitchen tools. This is not only better for the environment, having many years of getting acquainted with excellent kitchen tools also makes the user a better cook and cooking more fun.
Designed in Sweden
Traditional Swedish design stands for “less is more”, functionality and quality. In our case it also stands for the international reputation enjoyed by Swedish chefs. Professional kitchens in Sweden harbour world-class knowledge and world-class chefs.
Our method for developing new products:
- Our source is always one and the same: Outstanding chefs. With their help we evaluate what is worth spreading from the professional kitchen.
- Together we extract knowledge and develop products that live up to the brand Professional Secrets.
- Through design, choice of material and production methods we aim for the best function at the best price. The goal is professional quality. If necessary, we make small changes that also work for a home cook.
- The best ratings we can get is when the pros themselves use our products.
- Should be good enough for professional chefs.
- Should be durable and environmentally sustainable.
- Should be easy to clean.