No more flooding with enlarged basin
- An enlarged basin stops meat juice and other fluids from overflowing
- Beech – prime material for food
- Beech – just the right softness/hardness for your knife
- Beech – common, fast-growing and environmentally sustainable
- The silicon mat provides stability and grip on most surfaces
The cutting board gets less attention than many other kitchen tools, but for a professional it is no secret that it has to satisfy many demands. It is a working surface and a close partner with the chef’s most important kitchen tool, the knife.
The material is beech, an attractive and forgiving material – for knives as well as for the environment. Size and weight of the cutting board has been adapted to suit an “ordinary” kitchen.
The perfect hardness
Beech is soft enough not to damage the knife or the hand of the user, but it is also hard enough to stop the blade of the knife from sinking in too deep. Deep cuts can become a haven for bacteria, in the worst case the blade can get stuck and damaged.
Silicon mat included
The silicon mat provides a steady, non-slip support on almost all surfaces in the kitchen. A canvas suspension is also included – a perfect way of keeping the board dry when not in use.
Tips from the pros included:
With every product from professional Secrets comes a booklet with tips and knowledge on how to get the most out of your kitchen tool, like a pro. Some examples:
- The board should be relatively soft, for the sake of your knife and for your hand.
- A cutting board is a working surface. Use a humid kitchen towel or a suitable mat to keep the board in place.
- Keep dry. Never, ever machine wash a wooden cutting board.
Silicon mat – silicon approved for food handling, suspension – canvas
Dimensions: 420 x 300 x 20mm (16,5 x 11,8 x 1,1")