Optimal heating qualities
- 5 layers from base to top for optimal heat distribution
- Stackable inside each other, including the lids
- Generous, stable single handle
- Suitable for all stoves including induction
Pots are the kitchen's unsung heroes
Cooking pots – saucepans – receive little attention in the kitchen, but no chef can aspire to outstanding cooking without pots that do their job flawlessly.
5 layers of steel
The thick base of a professional saucepan fulfills two important functions: To absorb heat and to distribute heat. A sturdy base also helps maintain the vessels shape when subjected to heat.
PS cooking pots have two outer layers of stainless steel and 3 inner layers of aluminium for optimal distribution of heat. The sides, too, have aluminium all the way up. More layers means smaller risk of deformation when heating up.
One-handed cooking pot grip
The 1,5 liter (1,6 qt) cooking pot has a one-handed handle. This leaves one hand free when working.
Food friendly steel
Stainlees steel is a perfect material for food – and for the planet. It will not wear down and end up in your food. Nor will it end up on a rubbish heap, being easily recycled.
Decorative on the table
In a professional kitchen they seldom end up in the dining room, but in your home an attractive saucepan on the table is a nice way to encourage guests to help themselves.
Tips form the pros included:
With every product from professional Secrets comes a booklet with tips and knowledge on how to get the most out of your kitchen tool, like a pro. Some examples:
- A one-handed grip frees the other hand for other tasks.
- Using a pot that is too big is preferable (and safer) than using one that is too small.
- Saucepans take up valuable kitchen space. Stackable is a must.
Material: 5 layers – 2 outer layers of stainless steel and 3 layer aluminium core
Dimensions: Diameter top 160mm (6,3"), height 98mm (3,9")