Optimal heating qualities
- 5 layers from base to top for optimal heat distribution.
- Stackable inside each other, including the lids.
- Two grips on opposing sides for stability and strength when working/lifting
- Suitable for all stoves including induction.
A hard-working kitchen tool
Cooking pots – saucepans – receive little attention in the kitchen, but no chef can aspire to outstanding cooking without pots that do their job flawlessly.
Pot with opposing grips
The 6 liter (6,3 qt) cooking pot is equipped with two sturdy grips for safe and steady handling. This is a pot/saucepan for heavy duty work...
5 layers of steel
The thick base of a professional saucepan fulfills two important functions: To absorb heat and to distribute heat. A sturdy base also helps maintain the vessels shape when subjected to heat.
PS cooking pots have two outer layers of stainless steel and 3 inner layers of aluminium for optimal distribution of heat. The sides, too, have aluminium all the way up. More layers means smaller risk of deformation when heating up.
Stainlees steel is a perfect material for food – and for the planet. It will not wear down and end up in your food. Nor will it end up on a rubbish heap, being easily recycled.
Decorative on the table
In a professional kitchen they seldom end up in the dining room, but in your home an attractive saucepan on the table is a nice way to encourage guests to help themselves.
Tips from the pros included:
With every product from professional Secrets comes a booklet with tips and knowledge on how to get the most out of your kitchen tool, like a pro. Some examples:
- Sturdy grips and handles are of essence when handling large amounts of hot food.
- Always pour away from yourself.
- Saucepans take up valuable kitchen space. Stackable is a must.
Material: 5 layers – 2 outer layers of stainless steel and 3 layer aluminium core
Dimensions: Diameter top 240mm (9,4"), height 150mm (5,9")