For frying hard and fast
- Heat resistant stainless steel is easy to clean between quick jobs on the stove
- Easy to hold and easy to pour.
- Optimal dimensions and angles allows you to make the food “jump” and simplifies work with ladles and spatulas.
- Lid included
- Suitable for all stoves including induction.
The sauteuse is indispensable in the professional kitchen. This deep frying pan – quite similar to the Asian wok – is for making food jump around – “sauter” in French – as it is rapidly cooked.
Your sauteuse from periofessional Secrets comes with a lid, making it perfect also for braising on the stove or in the oven.
Hot and fast
The secret behind sautéing is to give protein a seared surface without drying out the core. And greens are meant to heat up without losing texture and crunchiness. High heat is essential.
For the home kitchen
The PS sauteuse has optimal dimensions for all kitchens. Stainless steel is resistant to hard work with steel tools as well as high temperatures.
Five layers of heat
5 layers of stainless steel and aluminium for optimal properties: Maximal absorbtion and distribution of heat, heat resistance and stability and firmness at high temperatures.
Tips from the pros included:
With every product from professional Secrets comes a booklet with tips and knowledge on how to get the most out of your kitchen tool, like a pro. Some examples:
- High heat is essential.
- Only add small amounts of food at a time.
- Practice to get the ingredients to "jump" the right way.
Material: 5 layers – 2 outer layers of stainless steel and 3 layer aluminium core.
Dimensions: Diameter top 255mm (10"), diameter base 180mm (7"), height 76mm (3")