Simply the best frying pan
- Carbon steel – a sustainable choice for the kitchen as well as for the environment
- High mass enables high and steady heat
- Improved oven-proof handle
- Suitable for all stoves including induction
- 32" generous size
Carbon steel frying pans are simple in construction – and that is the whole point. They last for generations and only get better with use.
No foreign materials
Carbon steel, unlike Teflon and other non-stick surfaces, is not easily damaged by steel utensils nor by high heat. There is no risk of unwanted substances ending up in your food.
We have made the handle more comfortable than on common pans. It keeps the heat at bay, is easier on your hand, and gives you a more balanced one-hand grip. Gripping a pan using a side towel looks professional, but work is easier without one.
(Note: The 32" inch pan is too large to fit in most standard sized ovens.)
Timeless, functional design
Apart from the improved handle, this is a very classical and thoroughly tested kitchen tool. This is what frying pans will look like when humans have colonized mars...
Tips from the pros included:
With every product from professional Secrets comes a booklet with tips and knowledge on how to get the most out of your kitchen tool, like a pro. Some examples:
- The right frying technique requires high heat. That's why professionals choose steel or cast iron.
- The non-stick properties of a carbon steel pan will only get better with time.
- A large pan for a small morcel of food is fine, the opposite is not (for the sake of high and steady heat).
Dimensions: Diameter topp, 320mm (12,6")
Plane frying surface: 240mm (9,4"), gently sloping sides for better reach with e g spatula
Material: Carbon steel