Thick canvas for better protection
- Slits for comfort and mobility
- Thick, protective 100% cotton canvas
- Metal ring for kitchen towel
- Adjusted, practical, invisible pocket
- Machine washable
The apron protects the chef
An apron protects clothes from stains, but it also to protect the chef from heat, fluids and sharp objects. Our apron from Professional Secrets is made from 100% cotton. This material is cool and supple and appropriate for the hot and humid atmosphere in a kitchen.
Slits for comfort
The PS apron is designed with a slits in the front. This makes it more flexible and versatile and allows the chef to stand and sit comfortably while wearing the apron.
Side towel ring
A practical metal ring makes it easy to always have the side towel at your side and to put it to use without tugging, without knots coming undone, and without the apron being twisted. The ring is removed before washing.
Upgraded apron pocket
The pocket has been made invisible and has the right shape and the right depth for – for example – a cell phone. An opening to the side further decreases the risk of it falling out and ending up in the food.
Color = hygiene
Hygiene is always on a professional chef's mind. A light color is not only stylish, it reveals stains and when it is time to wash the apron.
Tips from pros included:
With every product from professional Secrets comes a booklet with tips and knowledge on how to get the most out of your kitchen tool, like a pro. Some examples:
- A clean apron is a better apron. The state of your apron says something about your kitchen.
- Do not wipe hands, tables or plates with your apron. You have your side towel for that.
- Make it a habit to step into your protective gear before cooking.
- PS apron is made from 100% cotton in rugged, pre-washed canvas weave
- Color: Sage
- Stylish, sturdy leather details (removed before washing)
- Metal ring (removed before washing)