Happy international hamburger day! It is no longer a secret that – if you mind the details – this humble classic can reach dizzying culinary heights. 5 burger tips from the pros:
How to make really good hamburgers? We asked the pros and here are some of their best tips:
- Upgrade your raw materials - make sure you choose good, tasty meat, preferably mince from the chuck.
- Don't hold back on seasoning
- Be gentle when putting it together
- Grilling is always a good idea
- Be careful when cooking - don't press the burgers with your spatula
Read more on how to upgrade those hamburgers