Hamburgers are always an option, not least with lazy summer days coming up. 5 tips from the pros that can make your yummy hamburgers even yummier:
How to make really good hamburgers? We asked the pros and here are some of their best tips:
- Upgrade your raw materials - make sure you choose good, tasty meat, preferably mince from the chuck.
- Don't hold back on seasoning
- Be gentle when putting it together
- Grilling is always a good idea
- Be careful when cooking - don't press the burgers with your spatula
Read more on how to upgrade those hamburgers